Heater Replacement in Desert Hot Springs, Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, CA, and Surrounding Areas
It is important to know when it’s time for a heater replacement for your home. If you suspect you might need a new heater in Desert Hot Springs, CA, and surrounding areas, contact Hermetic Heating & Air Conditioning today! Call Us for the Best Heater Replacement in Desert Hot Springs, Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, CA, and Surrounding Areas.
If not taken care of, a malfunctioning unit can cause further damages and lead to more repairs. Some of the main signs of a malfunctioning heater include:
- A strong gas smell (like rotten eggs)
- Distorted or discolored flames
- Frequent breakdowns and repairs
- Rusty or dirty heating elements
- A pilot light that goes out frequently or keeps burning after the door is closed
Have you noticed any of these signs? Don’t wait to call a professional for an inspection. Our professionals at Hermetic Heating & Air Conditioning will check the condition of your heater and let you know if you need a repair or a complete heater replacement.
Additional reasons why you might need a heater replacement include:
- Blocked Venting/broken Flue: If there are cracks or other obstructions in the vent, then it’s possible for carbon monoxide could leak into the home, which can lead to serious health issues.
- Old Age: Heaters generally last about 10 to 15 years. Inspections are even more critical for an older unit, so you know when it is time for a replacement. Overheating or malfunctioning could cause damage to your home or even be a safety risk.
- An Upgrade: Sometimes, it’s just time for an upgrade. Updating your equipment to a more efficient, environmentally friendly option could save you money on your energy bills.
Switching to an entirely new heater means that you will be getting a brand new, efficient heating system. Newer heaters are always more energy-efficient than older models. If you are looking to save on your monthly bills, switching to a newer heater can do the trick.
Newer models are also manufactured with better quality materials, which means they are more durable. They don’t break down as often, so repairs are less frequent.
Also, if the size of your home has changed since you last had a heating system installed, then it may also be time to upgrade. The best way to make sure that you choose the correct size heater is by calling a professional for an inspection.