AC Replacement in Desert Hot Springs, Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, CA, and Surrounding Areas
More and more homeowners are considering replacing their air conditioning units as energy costs rise. The benefits can be even greater for those with older models, as many of these machines were built before energy efficiency was a top priority. Call Us Today for the Best AC Replacement in Desert Hot Springs, Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, CA, and Surrounding Areas.
Here are a few reasons why it may be time to trade in that old AC unit you rely on and look into upgrading your system—and what advantages this may bring to your home in Desert Hot Springs, CA, and surrounding areas.
An AC Replacement Unit will Provide Better Cooling Power for your Home
- If you have an old standard AC unit, consider the average lifespan of such a machine—around ten years. An AC replacement will allow for more prolonged use of the most up-to-date energy-efficient models on the market.
- Is your AC unit larger than needed for your home? If you’ve added rooms or an additional story to your house, consider upgrading based on capacity. Many companies offer free estimates to go over any sizing questions you may have.
- Your new air conditioning unit will provide better cooling power for your home, even if it is only slightly more powerful than the old model. For those considering replacement due to irregular or ineffective cooling, this can mean a lot more money saved on electricity bills and less stress in rooms with poor circulation.
An AC Replacement will Reduce Energy Usage Significantly
- Energy costs are at an all-time high, and the efficiency of your home affects these costs. Upgrading an old AC unit can save you up to 40 percent on energy bills.
- Newer air conditioning units are much quieter than older models, which means less noise pollution in your own home as well as better comfort for rooms near the machine. Replacement could also help to reduce fan noise from other appliances or fans within the house that may have been forced to work harder over time due to underperforming machinery.
- Upgrading to a new system will be more beneficial if you live in an area where extreme weather conditions are common. Less wear and tear on your outer components could equate to spending less money on repairs during harsher seasons, but this is always something that needs to be considered on an individual basis.
There are many reasons homeowners need AC replacement, whether because newer models are simply more efficient than the older ones or because outside conditions have changed so drastically that your unit is no longer equipped to handle them efficiently.