AC Repair in Desert Hot Springs, Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, CA, and Surrounding Areas
When the hot months of summer set in, it’s important to ensure your air conditioning is working at its best. If you continue to use the AC unit while it’s not working properly or has problems, this can lead to overheating and result in possible damage. Call Us for the Best AC Repair in Desert Hot Springs, Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, CA, and Surrounding Areas.
Here are a few signs that indicate when your unit needs some repairs:
- The room temperature is very high, and there’s no difference between turning on the AC unit on low or high. This might indicate that you need a new thermostat installed.
- Your AC smells musty, and mold starts growing inside of it. This happens if the filter becomes too dirty and blocks airflow through the system, so you’ll need to clean it or replace it with a brand new one.
- If your cooling coils freeze up, there’s too much pressure in the system which causes it to build up moisture.
- Water leaks inside your system are usually an indication that something isn’t working correctly or there’s a problem with the drainage line.
If your system is acting up frequently and you need constant AC repairs, it might be time to replace your entire system. Give us a call today, and our technicians will let you know if you need repairs or a replacement.
Hermetic Heating & Air Conditioning offers AC repairs, replacement, and maintenance in Desert Hot Springs, CA, and surrounding areas, so call us today if any of these issues are bothering you!
How Can Maintenance Minimize Repairs?
Regular maintenance is essential to help you avoid costly AC repairs and even replacements, down the line. We recommend scheduling a maintenance appointment in the spring, so you don’t run into any problems during the hot summer months in Desert Hot Springs, CA, and surrounding areas.
During a maintenance check, our technicians will:
- Ensure that the AC unit is blowing cold air.
- Do a visual check of the exterior to discover any leaks or damage.
- Inspect the AC vents for pet fur, dust, dirt, and other debris
- Check the filters to make sure they are clean. If not, change them or have them replaced.
- Examine all connections to check for leaks.
- Inspect the exterior of the compressor to check for damage and proper alignment.