Six Signs Indicate you Need to Replace the Thermostat
It is essential to find the root cause so our technician can apply an effective solution to fix the fault. Here are six telltale signs that imply the thermostat is broken:
- You are Unable to Switch on the HVAC System
If you are having trouble starting the HVAC system operation, the fault probably lies in the thermostat. Try replacing the batteries; you should probably replace them if it does not work.
- The HVAC System runs Continuously
The thermostat ensures to turn off the heating or cooling process once the room and thermostat temperatures are equivalent. However, if you find the HVAC system runs continuously, there is a problem with the thermostat’s internal wiring.
- The Thermostat Temperature does not Match the Room Temperature
If you feel noticeable differences in the room temperature, there may be an issue with the thermostat sensor that detects the temperature. If you recently bought a new thermostat, you can ask our heating repair technician in Desert Hot Springs to replace the sensor.
- Short Cycling Issue
When the HVAC system abruptly stops the heating or cooling cycle in the middle of its operation, the HVAC system is said to be short cycling. It might be due to a clogged air filter or inaccurate temperature readings of the thermostat.
- The Programmed Setting gets Deleted
If you have already switched to smart thermostats, you might face this problem. If you have to keep feeding the temperature settings repeatedly, it needs to be replaced. Contact Hermetic Heating & Air Conditioning for heater service in Desert Hot Springs, if you require assistance.
Reasons Why you Should Upgrade to a Smart Thermostat
Smart thermostats are easy to maintain and have more precision than mercury thermostats. Here are some reasons that support why you should consider buying a smart one:
- Smart thermostats are better than other alternatives because they can automatically adjust according to the situation.
- It helps conserve energy and electricity bills because if you forget to switch off the HVAC system when you leave, the thermostat will do it on your behalf.
- You save significantly on electricity and repair bills because they are designed to optimize energy usage.
- If you pair the programmable thermostat with a compatible HVAC system, the thermostat gives you more flexibility to set different temperatures according to the zones.
Smart thermostats maintain comfort and can help you save on electricity bills. If you are looking for heater service in Desert Hot Springs, you can contact Hermetic Heating & Air Conditioning for more information. Dial (760) 894-9065, and our experts will provide assistance and help you find the right thermostat to be compatible with your HVAC system.